If you have a legal matter that needs to be resolved, you likely have a lot of questions. While the experienced attorneys at Lewis Babcock LLP can help answer any questions you may have, the following legal articles about medical malpractice, personal injury, and criminal defense may help before you contact us or come in in for a consultation.
See what’s new from Lewis Babcock.
- Guardrail Car Accident Lawsuits
- Ponzi Victims’ Claims Against Third Parties
- Defective Drugs and Devices
- Eminent Domain Procedure
- Steps in a Class Action Lawsuit
The following articles have been republished with permission from Nolo, and will give you a general overview of common legal issues.
- Take Notes After an Accident or Injury
- Slip and Fall Accidents: Proving Fault
- The “One-Bite” Rule for Dogs
- What is “Pain and Suffering” in a Personal Injury Case?
- Damages: How Much is a Personal Injury Case Worth?
- Negligence, The “Duty of Care,” and Fault for an Accident
- Personal Injury Accidents: Preserve Evidence
See our links page to find other sources of legal information: Legal Links
Contact our office for advice and support
Lewis Babcock LLP exists to help right the wrong when professional malpractice leaves you with losses, a business or land dispute threatens your financial interests, or the negligence or wrongdoing of a corporation, government entity or individual causes you harm. For more information about how the laws apply to your situation and to find out how the firm can help you, contact Lewis Babcock LLP online or call our Columbia office at 803-771-8000 or our Charleston office at 843-883-7444 to arrange an appointment.