The attorneys at Lewis Babcock LLP are committed to delivering the advocacy you need. Learn more about our dedicated attorneys:
- A. Camden Lewis’ practice consists exclusively of litigation with a concentration on business disputes, class actions, condemnation and professional negligence. He has argued two cases before the United States Supreme Court, City of Columbia v. Omni Outdoor Advertising, Inc., 499 U.S. 365 (1991) and Lucas v. South Carolina Coastal Council, 505 U.S. 1003 (1992), and many cases before the Federal Courts of Appeal, as well as frequently appearing in the South Carolina Appellate Courts. Learn more.
- Keith M. Babcock, founding partner, has practiced law in South Carolina for over 35 years. His practice consists almost exclusively of litigation, with a concentration on business disputes, eminent domain, and professional negligence. He has an outstanding reputation for representing real property owners in eminent domain actions, and he currently serves as the only South Carolina lawyer in Owners’ Counsel of America, a national eminent domain organization. Learn more.
- Badge Humphries represents individuals and institutional investors in securities fraud and shareholder litigation, plaintiffs in products liability and other personal injury cases, landowners in eminent domain and land-use cases, parties engaged in business disputes, victims of Ponzi schemes and defendants in white-collar criminal matters. Learn more.
- Ariail E. King practices in the areas of litigation, focusing mainly on class actions, and appellate practice. Ms. King assisted Cam Lewis and Michael G. Sullivan in writing Lewis and Sullivan on Class Actions, published by the South Carolina Bar in 2005 and has also been active in the South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division. Learn more.
- J. Ryan Heiskell has years of first-hand knowledge and experience with the law and particularly with products liability, personal injury, inverse condemnation, trespass and environmental litigation. Ryan currently represents more than a thousand veterans, their spouses and children and others who were employed and/or residing on Camp Lejeune Naval Base in N.C. during a period of time when its water was highly contaminated with harmful chemicals. Learn more.
- David L. Paavola practices in the area of litigation, concentrating on business disputes, eminent domain, financial services litigation, and professional misconduct. David is actively involved in the South Carolina Young Lawyers Division. Learn more.